Minggu, 12 Oktober 2014

12th October

Good night everyone. Welcome again in my blog. My place to share word by word to you guys :D.

First of all, yes.! Today was my born day. And it's still the day, Happy birthday for me!!!. How happy I am and ofcourse getting older haha.

There is so many thing that happens in my life. Sweet things, bad things.
But god always knew, when I can do or when I can't do what he trying to me to go through. He gave me the power to crush off it.

And through this post, I want to say,
Thanks a lot to God. I'm so blessed. Without him I can't be here and be what I am supposed to be.
Thanks to all my family that He gave to me.. The strange family. But I do love them. Especially my grandma, my lovely beloved grandma.
Thank you for helping me, caring of me. You have been like a mother for us, more than that. And I can't saying a word that can describe of you. You are everything ? Much more that I think.
My beloved dad, l'm still your little girl, am I ? I'm sorry for all the bad thing that happened. I didn't meant it. You dont know that how much I loved you, and I know that inversely thing that I do. But, deep in my heart.. I loved you so much!.
My the one and only brother in the house, well I can't saying the word haha, I just love you. And thank you for the gift. I'm Lil bit surprising haha.
For the other family, thanks for the words, for supporting me, for the prayers. Thank you and love you too.
To My dear friends, that I can't saying one by one, thank you have remembered my day, your words mean something for me. Thank you so much.

And I want to say sorry too. This is my born day. My day for introspection my behavior. Time to grow up, be a woman with great attitude, still down to earth, and be a wise. It's not easy but I will try my best.

So once again, thank you for all of you. Wish this day was the door to gets the new better of me.

I know I'm not perfect..
We are no perfect, no one does. But at least we try for the best. :)

1 komentar:

  1. Hey great stuff! I like it.

    How about visit mine?
    http://bjpicsgallery.blogspot.com/
    Some good stuff inside

    BalasHapus